Tuesday, March 1, 2011

"Fahad" is a treat?

We arrive at hubport at exactly 3 pm. It was a close one for being late. We waited for the morning shift to sign out and then we went in.

We we're assigned to the Operation department to get any concerns inside and then report it to sysad. It was nearly 6 pm when James came in and told me that i am needed at HR. I was shocked and James didn't told me anything. When i got there it i saw Sir Francis and this guy that i saw at the EXO department. They introduce me and the EXO guy approach me and offered his hand to shake and said "I'm Sir Jay".I introduced my self and he was asking if there is a nick name that he can call me instead of my name. Because to him it is hard to pronounce and he joked that "You name is a treat already!hehehehe". I told him you can call me Fahad or Fhadz. He preferred Fahad though. Then he asked me if i know programming and i said yes. He then took a paper from ma'am grace table and told me to take an examination right at this moment. I ask him if is its hands on or written, he said it is writen. But, it is not just the correctness of the program whats matter it is the approach and the technique you use. I was a little bit worried because i was not ready. I took the paper and read it, then he asked where is the other one Ray Morados?We told him that he is assigned in graveyard shift. Sir Jay told me that i can take the exam tomorrow with Ray. I was glad that i can prepare for the exam. When I got back to the Operation Department my hands were cold. Alberto and Raouf told me that i look pale and my hands are cold. I told them what happened.

When we were about to sign out i told ray. And when i got home i told sir Vega and he is also interested. I need to review. I will after this blog. Good Luck to us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

IMG KO