Saturday, March 26, 2011

Result and Last Day

I was not sure if i will return and show my output to them. But when i think about how i did that, the time and effort i spend, i stood up and prepared to go to hubport. When i got there i entered the Dev. Area again and i approach Ma'am Che and told her that i will just let her check my work because i cannot continue now for the reason that we are needed at the HRD for our presentation for the release of our certificates.
I went to use Ma'am Che's PC and setup my output for checking. Her PHP configuration is different from the default one that i use in mine. So my work did not run and i cannot access the XAMP. I turn to php configuration and change some config there. Then my work is showing, they checked my work and tried to check each. I got a passing result and they have given me some advice. They told me that what i did was exceptional for a day. smile smile smile. Picture2x mode and sung Zamboanga Hermosa. Wahhahah Bye2 Hubport.

No comments:

Post a Comment

IMG KO